terça-feira, 14 de maio de 2013

Supernatural - Will it ever end?!

I have been addicted to the Winchesters since they first aired. I have followed blindly this crazy and amazing story since the time when Sam was "little" and had that funky hair (which let's face it, was way cooler than is current hairstyle). And since the fourth season my mind as been like:

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?! WHY?! WHAT?! ANGELS?! GOD?! Then...why is God such an asshole?! He just saves random people? If he does then why not end all this madness?!

Then I just concluded that God is lazy as shit... Yup, that's it. Anyway I'm not here to talk about the my past conflict with the story line. I don't wanna get ahed of myself, and I don't wanna create false expectations but this last story, the shutting the gates of hell for good part is quite interesting. It made me really want to watch the episodes, like a lot!!!

I don't think that any of the seasons will ever get any better than the first two or so, but from everything I've seen I believe the 8th is on a good path.

Thanks For Reading...and if you watch Supernatural - YOU ARE AN AWESOME PERSON!!! ;)

p.s. The title...if it will ever end? I'm just hoping for something epic, everything good always ends.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário