sexta-feira, 29 de março de 2013

"The Avengers"

Honestly...I watched this movie like a month ago. The reason why I didn't wrote anything for this long is...well, the movie made me sad. I guess I was just expecting too much from a movie that wasn't THAT great anyway.

**

Let's try and make this as short as possible, shall we? 

1.Way to many characters for one single film. (I know that almost each character had a film of their own, but still... to much information to take in )

2. Well ...I don't get why they try to equal gods, super creatures, iron guys and...hum...some girl and a guy with arrows. These last two characters I just don't understand.

3. If only Thor decided to do his super thunder atack in the begining of the movie....all humanity saved in 5 seconds.

4. Let's see....Captain America works with GODS and still believes there is only one god?! Stubborn little fella...(well I guess we can see those Gods only as super aliens )

5. So, Loki wanted to conquer Earth because he was mad at his brother, his father, adopted, or simply just wanted some bitches to kneil? Seriously...did he actually thought he had a chance against all the Avengers? 
Well, where's what I think. I believe Loki probably just wanted to go back home, and that was the only way he found (in a weird evil adoptive brother kinda way).

p.s. I woudn't mind if the entire world was ruled by a god like THAT....

I have way to many things to say about this movie, but here's a link to a youtube video that says almost everything I want to. ;)


Now... besides all the things I just said I still recommend this film. If you like this kind of movies with lots of action and special effects ----> The Avengers is a great way to burn through some of your boredom.

**The real reason why I watched this movie is Tom Hiddleston. I'm obcessed...Deal with it, BITCHES!!!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário